The title says "breakfast mousse" but don't let that keep you from trying this recipe any time of day.
- 1 banana
- Handful of pecans
- 1 cup Greek yogurt OR DF alternative such as Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative
- 1 scoop Active Stacks chocolate beef protein powder
- Add protein powder to yogurt and mix thoroughly
- Add sliced banana and pecans to air fryer and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until golden
- Alternatively you can use a skillet to brown the bananas and toast the pecans if you don't have an air fryer.
- Add your carmelized bananas and pecans to your yogurt as a sweet, crunchy topping and enjoy!
Many thanks to our friend @polarbearbooty for the recipe!