1. Enhances Metabolism and Muscle Mass
Collagen provides building blocks for adding lean muscle and helps your body make the best use of nutrients.
2. Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration
Collagen is a crucial part of joint health and helps joints move smoothly.
3. Assists in Healing Leaky Gut
Collagen amino acids repair and build the lining of the GI tract.
4. Improves Skin and Hair Health
Enhances elasticity and thickens to reduce cellulite and stretch marks
5. Stronger Nails and Hair
Anything built with collagen is a candidate for improvement through collagen consumption. Research suggests, “collagen... could be a potential therapeutic target for hair loss and other skin-related diseases.”
6. Promotes Liver Health
Glycine-rich collagen helps the liver deal with environmental toxins and alcohol.
7. Protects Heart Health
Amino acids found in collagen protein help with vasodilation and tissue repair for a healthy heart and arteries.
Bonus: How to Add Collagen to Your Diet
- Buy or make bone broth to drink
- Eat collagen peptide rich cuts of meat and skin-on fish or chicken
- Use a high-quality collagen rich protein powder like Active Stacks Beef Boost